Participation is for BHIVA Members only. If you are not a member of BHIVA, please click here to find out more about Membership.
This module is based on the British HIV Association guidelines for HIV-associated malignancies 2014.
Objectives of the package and educational value to the user
Participants are expected to be familiar with or have read the British HIV Association guidelines for for HIV-associated malignancies 2014. On completion of this module, participants will be able to describe:
The causative agents of the most common malignancies associated with HIV and multicentric Castleman's disease (MCD)
The most appropriate investigations to confirm the diagnosis of HIV-associated malignancies and MCD
The management of these conditions including ART and infection prophylaxis
The prognosis of HIV-associated lymphomas following combined ART and cancer treatment
- It is expected that it should take each participant approximately 3 hours to study the guidelines and answer all 20 questions.
- There is a time limit of 2 hours to answer all questions once you have started.
- There is also a form for you to provide feedback at the end, which must be completed within this time.
- Once you have completed the feedback form, you will immediately be taken to a page showing your results.
- The pass rate is 65% and if successful, you will be sent a certificate.
In order to obtain RCP CPD accreditation for BHIVA e-learning modules, participants are now requested to access the RCP self-accreditation site and enter their CPD points (3 hours = 3 CPD points).
Please also ensure that Pop-ups are not being blocked by your browser before you begin.
Click here to download and study the guidelines
Click here to begin (40 minutes to answer 20 Questions)